PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
At E-2LYS, protecting the privacy of Internet users is a key priority for us. We are committed to strict compliance with data protection regulations, including the Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications of July 12, 2002, the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) of April 27, 2016, the French Data Protection Act (loi informatique et libertés (LIL)) of January 6, 1978, and all future updates), collectively referred to as the "Regulations". We are also attentive to the recommendations of the French Data Protection Authority (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés - CNIL).
Consequently, the purpose of this policy is to inform visitors to the https://www.e2lys.fr/ site about the following points:
- The personal data we collect via our site.
- How we process data at E-2LYS.
- Your rights with regard to such processing.
- Cookies may be placed on your device when you use our site.
Definition of personal data
Your personal information includes any data that allows you to be identified, such as your first or last name. The operations that may be carried out on your data include all actions such as collecting, saving or distributing your data.
E-2LYS acts as data controller, which means that we determine the purposes and methods of the processing carried out on your data via our website. If we use others to process your data on our behalf, they will be considered processors in accordance with the GDPR.
E-2LYS, headquartered at 259, rue Saint Honoré 75001, Paris - France, represented by its manager Mr. Elyes Hellara.
Processing of personal data by us
Within the framework of the operation of the site https://www.e2lys.fr/ E-2LYS processes data concerning you:
- Purpose of processing: To make it easier for you to contact us using a contact form, and to enable us to reply to you.
- Legal basis for processing: Consent obtained by ticking a box when entering the form, before sending it.
- Data collected :
- Fields marked with an asterisk: name, email, subject, message content
- Data recipients: E-2LYS sales department
- Data retention period: at least the time required to process your request, then deletion at your request or during an annual purge.
Your rights regarding your personal data
In accordance with the regulations, you have several rights concerning your data:
- Right to information
- Right to object (To object to processing)
- Right of access to verify your data
- Right to rectify your data
- Right to dereference content
- Right to erase your data
- Right to limit the processing of your data
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data
- The right to define what happens to your data after your death
Visit the CNIL website for more information on your rights.
o exercise your rights, you may contact the E-2LYS Data Protection Officer at the following address:
- Electronically : email@example.com
- By post:
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer
259, rue Saint Honoré
75001, Paris - France
E-2LYS takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality of your data and maintain a level of security appropriate to the level of risk.
Transfer of personal data
Your data are exclusively reserved for E-2LYS.
October 11, 2023
To check for updates to this policy, please visit this page regularly.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).